The information below is paramount. We are going to continue to have church and prayer meeting as long as we are able (see #5below), however potlucks will be cancelled for the time being. Please read through the rest of the information and watch the video
- Immediately read and begin to follow all sanitation and prevention guidelines listed at www.carolinasda.org.
- Show the following video from AdventHealth this Sabbath during services: https://
adventhealth.us9.list-manage. com/track/click?u= 85c485fc3268a37e8b6e84a7e&id= 885413c158&e=18c44d7bd7
- We are going to Immediately suspend all group meals, including potlucks, social gatherings where food is served, etc.
- Request that our members over 65 year of age, or any who have respiratory, heart problems, or other underlying health issues, remain at home.
- Request that anyone who is experiencing any symptoms, or has been in contact with someone who is ill (such as a family member or other member of their household or workplace), are requested to not enter.
- All members are encouraged to use our online giving icon on our church web site to return their tithes and offerings.
- We ask everyone to pray that God use this time to His eternal purposes and that Satan's plans are thwarted.